K ACCOUNTS Actions
Deploy a communications strategy developed to improve the visibility and sales of our brands and products.
- The presentation stands and tasting of our rich product range.
- Promotions on the outlets to boost direct sales to consumers.
- Animations with highlighting of products to attract consumers’ attention and encourage them to buy.
- Innovative Merchandising in the shelves with strips, attractive wobblers and original presentation gondola head.
- Concerning the Lindt brand: Specific events for the end of the year holidays and Valentine's Day.
- Concerning the Indomie brand: presentation, demonstration of the preparation mode and tasting ready-pasta noodles in 3 minutes.
Events & Partnership
Expand the universe of our brands beyond conventional sales channels to revive their image with consumers.
- Beach Soccer with Tunisie Telecom: Lay's logos, Doritos, Saveurs & Brava in flyers, posters, banners and skins playgrounds on the beautiful beaches of Nabeul, Djerba, Bizerte and Sousse (besides radio passages).
- Sponsoring of Tunis Open: Tasting Lindor, Lay's and Doritos in the busy aisles of this internationally renowned tennis tournament.
- International Day of Francophonie, organized by the Swiss Embassy: tasting and enjoying Lindt in the prestigious Sheraton hotel.
- Cultural event at Carthage Acropolium: Lindt tasting.
- Baguette & Baguette restaurant chain: animation in the best selling points with Lindt stand and free Excellence Dark chocolate.
- Seminar of Confederation of Citizen Enterprises of Tunisia (CONECT): insertion of logos trademarks of Promofood in posters and leaflets, and tasting of Lindt.
Organize workshops and training to show our expertise and experience and to have the opportunity to exchange ideas about our products and brands.
- Workshop and training of the Lindt brand with the participation of the Swiss team (Marketing & Regional Manager) and Brands Manager of North Africa (Tunisia, Algeria and Morocco). The chefs of the prestigious Movenpick hotel concocted excellent desserts made with Lindt chocolates.
Attend trade shows to boost our brand awareness, expand our network of contacts and better analyze the market.
- World Food Moscow Fair, from 14 to 17 Septembre2015: a professional appointment B to B, where a Saveurs & Brava stand was installed.
- Food Africa Egypt Fair, May 6, 2015: a professional appointment B to B, where a Saveurs & Brava stand was installed.
- Noticeable presence in the Tripoli 2013 International Fair, stand dressed in the colors of Saveurs & Brava brands.
- Participation in the Kram International Fair in Switzerland pavilion: a professional appointment B to B, where a Lindt booth was set up, with the tasting of Lindor chocolates.
Being even closer to consumers, bringing our brands to their living places.
- Trucks dressed by Indomie brand: to universities and schools of the university campuses in El Manar and Sidi Bou Said (Tunis) and in Sousse, animation and noodles tasting (in addition to the distribution of leaflets).
- Urban Display with our GMS partners: for an attractive communication and presence throughout the country.